It went surprisingly well!
I’ve played a few random times in my life, but just for fun.
Today I was reminded how much Pilates helps us perform well in other sports.
It helps us to;
– place our body in different positions easily – as we have body awareness
– have the core strength to move from our center
– be able to twist our body to get into positions needed
– have the power and strength to hit the ball well down the court
– have freedom and flexibility in our joints to be able to have a full swing
– have agility and balance to move with ease
Plus much more…
My coach, husband and I were all surprised at how well I did for a beginner – and I can only put it down to Pilates.
If you play sports, or know someone who does, then keep up your Pilates, and encourage them to do take it up
You’ll see a remarkable difference in your performance.
Plus, are you joining us tomorrow for the …
5 Days to Fabulous Arms Challenge!
You can either join us as a member for a month click here to find out more
Or you can join by purchasing the challenge separately as a non member
for just $15 USD
Hope to see you on the mat soon!
Lots of love
PS: Hit reply and let us know if you have any questions at all!
FREE Pilates Class Pack
Are you already taking it easy, now we are closer to the end of the year? Maybe you've stopped some regular healthy habits because it's Christmas? Or you might be like me, not yet too affected by the holidays this year. I'm still working and have a normal...
So what IS the difference between Pilates & Yoga? As a Pilates Instructor and I get asked this question all the time. Just so you know, I’m a fan of both. However I’ve only made Yoga part of my regular routine in the last few years. Prior to that, I dabbled, but...
1.20 Mins Duration