Hi, I’m Emma
You and I are alike.
We both want to be healthy and happy.
Joseph Pilates said “Physical fitness is the pre requisite to happiness“.
I must say, he’s right.
When I’m feeling physically fit I am much happier.
However I know how hard it can be to keep up a regular exercise routine.
I didn’t always find it easy. I struggled to find exercise that I enjoyed.
I moved from one style of exercise to another, always working out, but I was not always consistent and didn’t always enjoy it.
That was until I found Pilates. It’s now a way of life for me. It helped me rehabilitate from injuries and now keeps my body strong, balanced and counteracts the sitting I do.
Now I can help YOU use Pilates to feel amazing and achieve your goals!
Maybe that is to tone up, relieve pain, recover from injury, flatten your tummy, or improve overall strength, flexibility and posture.
With over 17 years of teaching experience as an Internationally Certified Instructor, working alongside physio’s, chiro’s and osteo’s, I can anticipate the help you may need.
I’m always learning and updating my skills through courses and the latest research. So much so, that my family call me the course junkie!
I have worked with clients of all ages and fitness levels, including celebrities.
Now I want to help you.
Emma began her education in the fitness industry as a personal trainer in 2003 and started teaching STOTT Pilates in 2004. She has since gained various other certifications; Polestar Pilates, TRX, Ballet Barre, multiple rehabilitation trainings, Anatomy Trains – with Tom Myers, NLP, Reiki, Yamana Foot Fitness & Body Rolling – with Yamana, Pilates for Golfers (including KVEST).
To empower you to move most days, stay pain free, & keep healthy & strong from the inside out.
I believe everyone should have access to an education about their body. To assist in alleviating pain, improving posture & body confidence, gain better life balance, improve overall fitness or flexibility and of course to flatten the tummy after childbirth.
I’ll let you in on a little secret…us Pilates instructors believe it is the anti aging secret!!
ePilates Online is your gateway to all things Pilates and a healthy way of life. It will not only help you stay fit and toned, but educate you as to why you are doing each exercise, so you can confidently use Pilates & it’s Principles in your daily life.
ePilates Online provides a simple, convenient and affordable platform enabling you to fit in exercise anywhere, anytime at your pace.
Some Fun Facts
- My favourite smell is of freshly mowed grass…it reminds me of growing up in Tasmania.
- I was adventurous growing up – taught myself to horse ride, bareback on a pony I was way too big for! Luckily ended up with a horse to fit me, 4 in fact, and did one day eventing! Those were the good old days.
- I started young as an entrepreneur. I sold duck and chicken eggs to my neighbours for $2 a dozen!
- I danced from the age of 5 – 16, jazz, tap & song (but I could never actually sing! Could I mum!?)
- I was lucky enough to be a back up dancer for Brian Adams in one of his concerts when I was 17. Those were the days we needed film in our camera – yep you guessed it,no film when it came time for photos backstage.
- I got to Green belt in Teakwondo & used to practice Krav Maga self defence with my husband – I highly recommend it for women!
- I’m a lucky lady, married to an amazing man who is one level above me in Teakwondo (& practises Krav Maga). Yes we both have to be on best behaviour ;o)
- I love most food! Can’t choose favourite from Indian or Japanese.
- I love coffee & chocolate and enjoy good quality wine every now and then!
Let’s Connect. Email me at:
Make sure you are signed up for updates on Pilates & Wellness
plus be the first to hear when new programs are released!