I’m thrilled to announce a new online challenge starting…
Monday 9th November!
Normally only available to my online Core Fit Club members!
This program is now available to you, your friends and family!
Learn more here >> Toned Legs in 10 Days
Here are some of the benefits you can expect to get…
- Toned and strong legs, (including back of legs)
- Stronger toned glutes and outer hips
- Improved knee, quad and calf strength
- Stronger ankles & feet
- Reduced pain the the knees, hips and back
- Improved posture & core strength
- Improved cardiovascular fitness
- Improved balance & coordination
- More energy
- Feeling strong, empowered and confident
- Reduce aches & pains from sitting or lack of movement
- Feeling more positive, calm, less anxiety, stress, plus reduced blood pressure
- Save money on regular classes that are more costly
- Start a new regular habit of exercise
JOIN HERE >> Toned Legs in 10 Days
Have questions ?
How long are the workouts?
– Between 20- 30 mins per day.
Is this suitable for beginners?
– Yes suitable for all levels
What is the cost?
– $1 per day
Is this challenge Pilates or Barre?
– It is a mixture of both
Can I do the classes in my own time?
– Yes they are pre recorded classes
Will this help my knee pain?
– Yes it will help strengthen and teach you about the important muscles of the knees
Join us for the challenge starting next
Monday 9th November
” YES IM IN “
Plus share with your friends and you can receive a FREE Core Fit Club membership!
Check out the details in the members pack when you sign up.
Can’t wait to see you on the Mat & at the Barre!
Happy Mothers Day
Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing mums out there, including foster mums, step mums, fur baby mums and sending so much love to anyone who no longer have their mums with them.As a Mother's Day gift I've included a couple of videos from the Core Fit Club for you to...
Free Class & International Pilates Day
We recently celebrated International Pilates Day on 6th May.This day is always a great reminder of how Pilates has been such an integral part of my life, for over 23 years.I've been teaching now for 20 years and I can gladly say I'm still learning. That's one of the...
Love your body
Have you ever said you hated your body? I don't recall directly say it to myself, but I certainly behaved that way in a couple seasons of my life. I would not only exercise with the goal to lose weight, but I also suffered from bulimia. During those times, I was not...