I’m thrilled to announce a new online challenge starting…
Monday 9th November!
Normally only available to my online Core Fit Club members!
This program is now available to you, your friends and family!
Learn more here >> Toned Legs in 10 Days
Here are some of the benefits you can expect to get…
- Toned and strong legs, (including back of legs)
- Stronger toned glutes and outer hips
- Improved knee, quad and calf strength
- Stronger ankles & feet
- Reduced pain the the knees, hips and back
- Improved posture & core strength
- Improved cardiovascular fitness
- Improved balance & coordination
- More energy
- Feeling strong, empowered and confident
- Reduce aches & pains from sitting or lack of movement
- Feeling more positive, calm, less anxiety, stress, plus reduced blood pressure
- Save money on regular classes that are more costly
- Start a new regular habit of exercise
JOIN HERE >> Toned Legs in 10 Days
Have questions ?
How long are the workouts?
– Between 20- 30 mins per day.
Is this suitable for beginners?
– Yes suitable for all levels
What is the cost?
– $1 per day
Is this challenge Pilates or Barre?
– It is a mixture of both
Can I do the classes in my own time?
– Yes they are pre recorded classes
Will this help my knee pain?
– Yes it will help strengthen and teach you about the important muscles of the knees
Join us for the challenge starting next
Monday 9th November
Plus share with your friends and you can receive a FREE Core Fit Club membership!
Check out the details in the members pack when you sign up.
Can’t wait to see you on the Mat & at the Barre!
Monday took a twist we never expected. My husband and I went for a swim & were about to walk home via the road. I said let’s walk along the beach. I headed to the top part of the beach, Mark said let’s go via the waters edge. It was those decisions & Mark’s...
How often do you feel exhausted, tired, anxious or overwhelmed? Have you ever wanted to learn ways to help calm your mind and or improve your body (and mind) flexibility?I know many people have been suffering with a lack of energy, anxiety and or exhaustion, not just...
Goodbye's are never easy, but new beginnings are exciting. After almost a decade living in Malaysia, my husband and are relocating back to Australia.We're so grateful for the Asian experience and the amazing memories we will be taking with us.We'll miss so much about...