I’m thrilled to announce a new online challenge starting…
Monday 9th November!
Normally only available to my online Core Fit Club members!
This program is now available to you, your friends and family!
Learn more here >> Toned Legs in 10 Days
Here are some of the benefits you can expect to get…
- Toned and strong legs, (including back of legs)
- Stronger toned glutes and outer hips
- Improved knee, quad and calf strength
- Stronger ankles & feet
- Reduced pain the the knees, hips and back
- Improved posture & core strength
- Improved cardiovascular fitness
- Improved balance & coordination
- More energy
- Feeling strong, empowered and confident
- Reduce aches & pains from sitting or lack of movement
- Feeling more positive, calm, less anxiety, stress, plus reduced blood pressure
- Save money on regular classes that are more costly
- Start a new regular habit of exercise
JOIN HERE >> Toned Legs in 10 Days
Have questions ?
How long are the workouts?
– Between 20- 30 mins per day.
Is this suitable for beginners?
– Yes suitable for all levels
What is the cost?
– $1 per day
Is this challenge Pilates or Barre?
– It is a mixture of both
Can I do the classes in my own time?
– Yes they are pre recorded classes
Will this help my knee pain?
– Yes it will help strengthen and teach you about the important muscles of the knees
Join us for the challenge starting next
Monday 9th November
Plus share with your friends and you can receive a FREE Core Fit Club membership!
Check out the details in the members pack when you sign up.
Can’t wait to see you on the Mat & at the Barre!
Today is Joseph Pilates' birthday! It's funny how someone I never met and never will meet, has had such a major influence on my life. I'll be be eternally grateful to this man. I still remember my first Pilates class, over 25 years ago. I left feeling amazing......
It's been an interesting couple of years for me. This is part one of a series of blogs I'll be writing. I want to share about the changes happening in my body, as I know so many women will be able to relate, and hopefully my story can help others gain some clarity and...
Did you know you have a different body every day?Depending on how you how well you slept, what you eat, how stressed you are, what activities you do each day, how you sit etc....It’s important to train the body you have on that particular day and listen to what...