I’m thrilled to announce a new online challenge starting…
Monday 9th November!
Normally only available to my online Core Fit Club members!
This program is now available to you, your friends and family!
Learn more here >> Toned Legs in 10 Days
Here are some of the benefits you can expect to get…
- Toned and strong legs, (including back of legs)
- Stronger toned glutes and outer hips
- Improved knee, quad and calf strength
- Stronger ankles & feet
- Reduced pain the the knees, hips and back
- Improved posture & core strength
- Improved cardiovascular fitness
- Improved balance & coordination
- More energy
- Feeling strong, empowered and confident
- Reduce aches & pains from sitting or lack of movement
- Feeling more positive, calm, less anxiety, stress, plus reduced blood pressure
- Save money on regular classes that are more costly
- Start a new regular habit of exercise
JOIN HERE >> Toned Legs in 10 Days
Have questions ?
How long are the workouts?
– Between 20- 30 mins per day.
Is this suitable for beginners?
– Yes suitable for all levels
What is the cost?
– $1 per day
Is this challenge Pilates or Barre?
– It is a mixture of both
Can I do the classes in my own time?
– Yes they are pre recorded classes
Will this help my knee pain?
– Yes it will help strengthen and teach you about the important muscles of the knees
Join us for the challenge starting next
Monday 9th November
Plus share with your friends and you can receive a FREE Core Fit Club membership!
Check out the details in the members pack when you sign up.
Can’t wait to see you on the Mat & at the Barre!
FREE Pilates Class Pack
Stay fit, healthy and happy during quarantine with FREE online Pilates classes at your finger tips.
To learn more & join click below YES I WANT IN! This challenge came to life for a few reasons. I recently took a couple of months break from my usual Pilates and Yoga routine, due to some treatments. I’m ok, so no worries there. 😉 However during that time, I...
I hear many people say they've loved working from home this year, as they had more time to exercise. I personally love that about working from home! Being able to jump down on my mat anytime of the day to do a workout or stretch. Even 10 mins makes a difference in...
‘Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live’ – Jim Rohn This is one of my favourite quotes … I was not always aware of how important my body was. Especially when I was younger – I felt invincible. Over the years I’ve pushed, neglected and even...