It’s been a few weeks since I wrote my usual weekly ‘Mondays on the Mat with Emma’ email.
Since the 14 Day Pilates Challenge in September, life has whizzed by!
I’ve been doing the ‘Mondays on the Mat’ videos live on my Facebook page most weeks.
Be sure to follow me here >>> Facebook Page, and put on notifications so you don’t miss any episode.
Last week’s episode was a 10 min Glute workout.
Click the video below to access.
This one is great if you suffer from back or hip pain, you’re a runner and or you sit for long periods of time.
Let me know how you enjoyed this session in the comments below and shoot me an email if you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you!
You can continue to use this video through this link and or directly from my ePilates Online Facebook page.
For similar and longer length videos like this one, you can check out my online Pilates studio the Core Fit Club.
There I have a library of over 160 videos and the good news is it’s free for 7 days.
Pilates is a great way to help you feel strong and confident in your body, improve your core strength, posture and flexibility.
If you think it’s for you and you’d like more info on the Core Fit Club click here >> Core Fit Club
UPDATE FOR KL FRIENDS
For the 2nd year in a row now I will be speaking at the Murfest Festival; Malaysia’s Premier Wellness, Music, Dance, Healing, Fitness and Personal Growth Festival. If you live in Malaysia come and join me! I’ll be running two workshops. To buy tickets click here >> Murfest Website
1. Movement for Life – Making movement part of your every day life. Discover how mindset is a huge part of staying motivated. Learn tips to keep up your daily practice even when you are not motivated. Understand how your habits, lifestyle & self talk can help you make lasting change in health and fitness. **Health coaching techniques plus Pilates & Yoga exercises will be taught in this workshop.
2. Core Restore & Pelvic Floor workshop – A workshop for mums of any age. You will learn how important pelvic floor and deep core connections is for us as we age and especially after having children. Learn simple yet effective exercises to do from home.** Pilates techniques will be used in this session.
Lots of Love and see you soon on the Mat!
If you’d like help with your training, check out my class options below (online & offline);
- Regular clients – check out my virtual Pilates Studio ==> Core Fit Club (Free 7 Day Trial)
- Prenatal clients – check out my virtual Prenatal Studio ==> Prenatal Core Fit Club (Free 3 Day Trial)
- Postnatal & those who need to improve Pelvic Floor take a look at ==> The Core Restore Program
- Living in KL: here’s my timetable ==> Classes KL
(Please email me direct if you’re keen to attend classes outside the timetable as I sometimes teach in other locations)
"Self-care means giving yourself permission to pause" - Cecilia Tran I've just regrouped after quite a busy month. Today I've enjoyed having some quite time. Admittedly I've been at my lap top catching up on work most of the day, but it's been nice as I haven't even...
I want to share something important I've been noticing coming up lately with some of my clients. That is, negative self talk. I think we're all guilty of this at times. Our internal dialogue, how we speak to ourselves, is so important, not only for our happiness but...
I wanted to tell you a little story about my mum. She's always said online classes are not for her, that you have to really be disciplined to do it. She's only ever done a couple of my online classes in the whole time I've had ePilates Online and that was...