Day 2 – Pilates Glutes

This is a multi level class, suitable for beginners and intermediate level.
Ideally you are not feeling neck or back pain during your Pilates classes, mostly glutes for this class!
Please take modifications as needed and listen to your body.
Time: 18.46 mins

44 Comments

1. Annette Scott

Great workout , thank you

• Emma Jory

So glad you enjoyed it. My pleasure x

• Lisa Catterall

Hi Emma! This is Lisa from melb vic! I have been doing mat and reformer pilates for 5yrs now. I came across your online pilates about 6.months ago and joined so i can do.it at home anytime. i am doing this 14day challenge and loving it. You are an excellent instructor so thankyou!! I am not.on fb so can only email..

• Emma Jory

Thanks for the lovely message Lisa! So nice to hear from you and to hear you have loved it so much. Thrilled you found me and are enjoying the classes. Appreciate your feedback Thank you so much – means a lot. x

• Winnie

Thanks Emma, feel good after the exercise 🙂 but my upper body tends to arch during the exercise, shall I keep it stable?

• Emma Jory

Hi Winnie, Arch as in you have lots of space under your upper back? You can’t keep ribs on mat?
            Keep it flat if that feels better. Easier to engage your core then. Glad you feel good! X

• Mrs Kalpana Patel

Dear Emma
      Thanks you very much, it is bit little hard, but I enjoy, thanks once again.

• Emma Jory

Yes they are tough I know! You’re doing so well. Keep up the great work and modify as you need to x

• Beverley Clennell

Have only just done day 2 due the password glitch but loved it. Will try and catch up by doing an extra session today. Thanks so much.

• Emma Jory

So glad you’re enjoying it! Great you can catch up! x

2. Ivonne

Day 2 done! I’m up to date on the challenge. Looking forward to day 3

Great job! Well done x

3. Cathy

Loved the work out.

• Emma Jory

My pleasure! thank you for the lovely feedback xx

• Florence Kwok

I love the workout. Thank you.

• Emma Jory

yeah so happy to hear that! X

4. Priya

Excellent

Thank you well done! x

5. jenny voon

I really can feel today focus is on our stomach. I love today’s training.

Fantastic! Well done. So happy you enjoyed it and felt it. X

• Umara

Ots very nice i really enjoyef it alot

• Emma Jory

Fantastic so glad you enjoyed it! x

6. Gillian Cheng

Wonderful

thank you ! Good job!

7. Shikhy chandhok

Amazing one….really good initiative

Oh good! So happy you like it X

8. Shabana Kamal

Awesome workout Day 2 done..loved it

• Emma Jory

Well done – so glad you enjoyed x

9. Shirley

when we move the leg forward and backwards while we are on the side, i find it hard not to rock.

• Emma Jory

Hi Shirley, yes that is normal. Very challenging not to rock. That’s the Core strength and control – it gets easier! X

10. Chew Yinn Miin

I did this exercise twice today! Totally awesome!
    Thank you for sharing Emma.

Wow well done! 🙂 Thanks for the feedback x

• Emma Jory

Great job! Glad you’re in! YEAH!

11. Jyoti

This was not easy but I loved it. And the good thing is I could work the glutes in less than 20 minutes.

yes though one – you did well! X

12. Emma Harvey

Day 2 done! Like day 1 I find one side of my body stronger than the other. How long before I will feel results?
    I am enjoying these exercises!

• Emma Jory

Yes that is normal to have both sides different. It wont take long to see results. give yourself till the end of the challenge if you have just started. Glad you’re enjoying! x

13. Carmen

Loved this session, thank you Emma! Bring on Day 3!!! xx

14. Mimi Gill

Thank you! Wonderful workout… i am actually looking forward. Can i ask if just doing the daily challenges is adequate or should i be combining day 1 to day 2? what would be ideal? Thanks

• Emma Jory

HI Mimi! you can do as much as you like! Sure you can combine the two. See how your body feels. If you want more go for it! If that feels enough that is also good. Start to tune into your body and see what it wants…or if you want to challenge yourself do more. Good question x

15. Denise Hill

Enjoyed that and felt muscles working. Will try and do it again

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

FREE 6 Day Body Toning Series

Start a habit, feel more toned, and strong in 5 mins per day!

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest