How it works...
Sign up for free by email and if you like you can join our Facebook community group
You'll receive a welcome email with a link to your class pack.
Complete your workout in the comfort of your own home in your own time.
- 1 x 26 min Blog The Benefits of Pilates
- A welcome video/guide of do's and don'ts if yo have back pain, osteoarthritis etc.
- 6 x 12 min classes from 21 Day Pilates, Yoga & Barre Challenge
- 2 x 20 min classes from 14 Day Pilates Challenge
- 3 x 6 min sessions from 6 Day Body Toning Series
- 2 x 15 min Beginner tutorials that explain some of the principles of Pilates.
- 1 x 25 min Back pain relief class (from the Core Fit Club)
- 1 x 37 min Back to Basics Pilates Class (from the Core Fit Club)
- 1 x 19 min Gentle Stretch to wake up or feel better (from the Core Fit Club)
- 1 x 18 min General level class filmed in Hawaii (from the Core Fit Club)
- 1 x 25 min Yoga to help with Sleep & to Relax (from the Core Fit Club)
- 1 x 18 min Strong intensity Pilates & Barre Fusion class (from the Core Fit Club)
- 1 x 27 min Intermediate Mat Class with hand weights (from the Core Fit Club)
- 1 x 27 min Intermediate Full body class. (from the Core Fit Club)
23 videos in total
Hi, I’m Emma
We're all going through an unprecedented time right now.
Trying to stay positive, yet we're also all human, and at times it can tough.
Most of us are now in quarantine or our lives have been changed in some way or another.
Maybe your local gym or pilates studio has closed, or maybe you have been made to work from home.
Whatever your situation is right now, it's vital you continue, or even start exercise, in order to keep up a strong immune system.
Joseph Pilates said “Physical fitness is the pre requisite to happiness“. I must say, he’s right. When I’m feeling physically fit I am much happier.
We can all do with some help staying happy right now.
This is why I created the Quarantine Pilates Pack to help boost your immune system, help you feel good and stay fit and healthy from home.
A little about me....
I'm an Australian (well Tasmanian to be exact ;)) living and working in Malaysia, with my husband. I've been teaching Pilates for over 17 years and help people all over the world feel empowered, stay fit, strong, flexible and toned through Online Pilates, Yoga & Barre classes.
My pilates classes cater for all levels and are a great way to keep calm in these crazy times.
I look forward to seeing you on the mat and can't wait to train you!
PS Be sure to share this with your friends to support them to stay healthy and calm. We must all come together during these times.