STARTS WEDNESDAY 13th DECEMBER
Get the motivation & accountability you need to stay consistent with your workouts from home
NO EQUIPMENT NECESSARY!
How it works
Sign up by email to receive your classes, accountability & motivation. Join our Facebook group (optional).
You’ll receive a welcome email as soon as you join with information about the challenge.
Starting on Wednesday 13th December
Complete workouts daily from home & in your own time.
Sent to you by email.
- Unlimited use of 12 classes until 31st Dec.
- Videos pre recorded so you can watch them in your own time & approx 10-15 mins in length
- Daily emails to keep you motivated
- Optional daily accountability check in inside the Facebook Group
- Support & cheering on by Emma, hear team & your peers in the group
You can expect to:
Kick start your exercise routine if you have had a break
Feel stronger toned glutes and outer hips
Reduced back neck and shoulder pain
Improved posture & core strength
Have more energy
Reduce aches & pains from sitting or lack of movement
Feel more positive and calm, so less anxiety, stress and even reduce blood pressure
Save money on regular classes that are more costly
Start a new regular habit of exercise
What type of classes are included;
All Classes are 10-15 mins length to easily fit into your day during the busy time of the year. Classes like:
- Strength class
- Stretch class
- Mobility class
- Toning class
- Posture class
- Coordination class
- Relaxing class and more…
Why Pilates & Yoga is so good:
- It keeps your body balanced so you get less aches and pains and prevent injuries
- You save money and time on trips to the chiropractor, physio and massage!
- It keeps you fit & healthy so you can keep doing your favourite activities; like playing with your children or grandchildren, dancing, walking, biking, golf.
- It has a strong focus on breathing and body awareness, which helps you to be more present and therefore have less fear and worry.
- You don’t need any special equipment, just a pillow, a towel and soup cans for weights
Hi I’m Emma
You and I are alike. We both want to be healthy and happy.
Joseph Pilates said “Physical fitness is the pre requisite to happiness“. I must say, he’s right. When I’m feeling physically fit I am much happier.
This is why I created my 12 Day Body Reset Challenge. To help you feel happy, through physical fitness!
A little about me….
I’m an Australian (well Tasmanian to be exact. I’ve been teaching Pilates for over 18 years and help women all over the world feel empowered, strong, flexible and toned through Online Pilates, Yoga & Barre classes.
Whether you’re a beginner or advanced level, you’ll get so much out of this challenge.
Each day builds on the next and by the end of the 10 days, you’re going to feel amazing.
I look forward to seeing you on the Mat and can’t wait to train you!
Is this suitable for beginners?
YES this is suitable for all levels
Can I keep the videos?
You can keep the videos for 19 Days.
After this time you can use the classes from inside the Core Fit Club.
Do I need any equipment?
How long are the classes?
I'm a member of the Core Fit Club - do I need to pay?
This IS for you if:
- You want to regain some body condition and fitness at a steady pace
- If you struggle to do workouts yourself and need accountability
- You sit for long periods during your day and get back pain
- You need some help with motivation to be consistent with your exercise.
- You’d like to make positive changes in your mind and body, tone up, improve flexibility, posture and core strength.
- You’re new to Pilates & Yoga
- You’re easing back into exercise and you want a steady pace and length of class
- You’re busy and need short workouts
This IS NOT for you if:
- If you’re an existing Core Fit Club member – you already have access to this content inside your members area
- Just had a baby up to 5 months ago. (please message me to get details on my free postpartum challenge)
- You’re pregnant (please see my online program www.prenatalcorefitclub.com there is a free 3 day trial)
- If you have a prolapse or Diastasis (I have a specialised program for this www.corerestoreprogram.com)
- If you don’t want to improve your tone and strength in your body
- You want hard core exercise or long classes