Starts Saturday 16th October
NO EQUIPMENT NECESSARY!
Get the motivation & accountability you need to stay consistent with your workouts from home
How it works
Sign up & to get accountability & motivation, join our Facebook community group
You’ll receive a welcome email as soon as you join with information about the challenge.
Starting on Saturday 16th October. Complete workouts daily from home & in your own time. Sent to you by email.
You can expect to have ;
- More overall flexibility
- Open hips
- More energy
- Better sleep
- Improved posture
- Improved core strength
- Improved balance
- Feel more mobile in your body
- Reduce aches & pains from sitting or lack of movement
- Feel more positive and calm, so less anxiety, stress and even reduce blood pressure
- Be able to do daily activities with ease
- Save money on regular classes that are more costly
- Start a new regular habit of exercise
Why is this challenge good ?
It keeps your body balanced so you get less aches and pains and prevent injuries
- Improved overall feeling of wellness, less stressed, less anxiety, improved sleep
- t’s great if you don’t have a lot of energy, maybe you’ve had the vaccine and can”t do regular strong exerise.
- You save money and time on trips to the chiropractor, physio and massage!
It helps you stay supple so you can keep doing your favourite activities; like playing with your children or grandchildren, dancing, walking, biking, golf.
It is done from the comfort of your own home so easy to fit into your life,
You don’t need any special equipment.
Hi, I’m Emma
I’m just like you, I want to stay as healthy and active as I can especially during a pandemic.
Yet I know it can be a challenge to keep up the motivation sometimes.
That’s why I’m hosting one of my Online Challenges!
It’s specifically designed to help keep you motivated, consistent & accountable when working out from home.
A little about me….
I’m an Australian (well Tasmanian to be exact ;)) living and working in Malaysia, with my husband. I’ve been teaching Pilates for over 17 years and help people all over the world feel empowered, stay fit, strong, flexible and toned through Online Pilates, Yoga & Barre classes. My classes cater for all levels and are a great way to improve posture, stay toned and strong and also keep calm.
I can’t wait to train you!
Is this suitable for beginners?
YES this is suitable for all levels
Can I keep the videos?
You can keep the videos for 20 Days.
This means you can repeat the challenge twice.
After this time you can use the classes from inside the Core Fit Club- my online studio.
Do I need any equipment?
How long are the classes?
I'm a member of the Core Fit Club - do I need to pay?
This IS for you if:
You want to improve your flexibility
If you struggle to do workouts yourself and need accountability
You sit for long periods during your day and get back pain
You need some help with motivation to be consistent with your exercise.
You’d like to make positive changes in your mind and body, improve flexibility, posture and reduce pain.
You’ve done Yoga but not Pilates or Barre and want to try them out.
This is NOT for you if:
- If you’re an existing Core Fit Club member – you already have access to this content inside your members area
Just had a baby up to 5 months ago. (please message me to get details on my free postpartum challenge)
- You’re pregnant (please see my online program www.prenatalcorefitclub.com there is a free 3 day trial)
If you have a prolapse or Diastasis (I have a specialised program for this www.corerestoreprogram.com)
You have a recent knee or hip injury
If you don’t want to improve your flexibility