Shape & Tone
5 day barre
Shape & Tone
5 day barre
Starts Monday 22 May
NO EQUIPMENT NECESSARY!
Get motivation & accountability to stay consistent with your workouts from home
How it works
Sign up & to get accountability & motivation, join our Facebook community group
You’ll receive a welcome email as soon as you join with information about the challenge.
Starting on Monday 22nd May
Complete workouts daily from home & in your own time. Sent to you by email.
- Unlimited use of all the Barre classes for 8 days until 29th May AEST time zone. (1 new video each day for 6 days).
- Videos pre-recorded so you can watch them in your own time & approx 15-30 mins in length.
- Daily emails to keep you motivated.
- Daily accountability check in inside the Facebook Group
- Share about your challenge on your social media & be in the draw to win a Free 1 month Core Fit Club Membership.
- Support & cheering on by Emma & your peers in the group
You can expect to have ;
- Toned arms, shoulders, legs, tummy & back.
- Stronger toned glutes and outer hips
- Improved knee, quad and calf strength
- Stronger ankles & feet
- Reduced pain the the knees, hips and back
- Improved posture & core strength
- Improved cardiovascular fitness & coordination
- Improved balance and more energy
- Feel strong, empowered and confident
- Reduce aches & pains from sitting or lack of movement
- Feel more positive and calm, so less anxiety, stress and even reduce blood pressure
- Save money on regular classes that are more costly
- Start a new regular habit of exercise
Why Barre is so good:
- It keeps your body balanced so you get less aches and pains and prevent injuries
- You save money and time on trips to the chiropractor, physio and massage!
- It keeps you fit & healthy so you can keep doing your favourite activities; like playing with your children or grandchildren, dancing, walking, biking, golf.
- It has a strong focus on breathing and body awareness, which helps you to be more present and therefore have less fear and worry.
- You don’t need any special equipment, just a chair for the barre, pillow for a ball and soup cans for weights!
Hi, I’m Emma
I’m just like you, I want to stay as healthy and active.
Yet I know it can be a challenge to keep up the motivation sometimes.
That’s why I’m hosting one of my Online Pilates Challenges!
It’s specifically designed to help keep you motivated, consistent & accountable when working out from home.
A little about me….
I’m an Australian (well Tasmanian to be exact ;)) living and working here, with my husband. I’ve been teaching Pilates for over 20 years and help people all over the world feel empowered, stay fit, strong, flexible and toned through Online Pilates, Yoga & Barre classes. My classes cater for all levels and are a great way to improve posture, stay toned and strong and also keep calm.
I can’t wait to train you!
Is this suitable for beginners?
YES this is suitable for all levels
Can I keep the videos?
You get unlimited use for 8 days until 29th May AEST time zone.
After this time you can use the classes from inside the Core Fit Club.
Do I need any equipment?
How long are the classes?
I'm a member of the Core Fit Club - do I need to pay?
This IS for you if:
- You want to strengthen your knees and legs
- If you struggle to do workouts yourself and need accountability
- You sit for long periods during your day and get back pain
- You need some help with motivation to be consistent with your exercise.
- You’d like to make positive changes in your mind and body, tone up, improve flexibility, posture and core strength.
- You’ve done Yoga but not Pilates or Barre and want to try them out.
- You’re new to Pilates & Barre, or have been practising Pilates for many years
This is NOT for you if:
- If you’re an existing Core Fit Club member – you already have access to this content inside your members area
- Just had a baby up to 5 months ago. (please message me to get details on my free postpartum challenge)
- You’re pregnant (please see my online program www.prenatalcorefitclub.com there is a free 3 day trial)
- If you have a prolapse or Diastasis (I have a specialised program for this www.corerestoreprogram.com)
- You have a recent knee or hip injury
- If you don’t want to improve your tone and strength in your body
Suitable for all levels including beginners