The Free 21 Day Challenge is now finished however you can access all videos from inside the Core Fit Club Membership. Click this link to find out more www.thecorefitclub.com

You should be really happy with yourself if you’ve reached todays class, as this is the end of the first week.

YEAH!

Today is another Yoga session and we dive deeper into why breathing is so important.

We also start to open up the body & prepare for the coming weeks yoga sessions.

Remember to always listen to your body and take modifications when needed.

NB: If you know you’re tight in the quads, just be sure to have a bath towel or yoga strap handy, in case you need it for one particular stretch.

Be sure to let me know how you enjoy the session either on social media or in the comments after the video.

Lots of love

Em
xo

PS – Don’t forget about the chance to win a one of my Core Fit Club Memberships be sure to be posting and sharing on your own social media platforms. Plus to be in the draw be sure to follow me on Facebook or instagram.
>> Youtube >> Pinterest >> Facebook >> Instagram

PS: A few people have said they are unable to play video or their videos are stopping now and then.
Here are some tips for reducing this

• Try refreshing your page
    • Try to use another browser. (Chrome, FireFox, Safari, etc
    • Before you play the video fully, start to play the video for about 30seconds – 1 minute. Then after it’s played for a moment, take it back to the beginning.
    • This will ensure that the buffering is ahead of where you need to view.
    • Clear cookies and cache on your web browser and try to replay the video
    • If you’re using a lap top or computer try connecting to the ethernet instead of Wifi
    • Try resetting your home network connection
    • If you’re using a mobile device, switch to cellular data and check if the issue occurs.
    • Test the playback using a different internet connection and check if the issue still occurs
    • Test video playback on a different device and check if the issue is device-specific.

Related

34 Comments

1. Paula Leckie

Good session

2. joyce

day 7 done love downward facing dog but bringing my leg though for a lunge is almost impossible for me but other wise loving it. I use to do a lot of yoga but that was years ago cant believe how out of shape I have allow myself to get.

• Emma Jory

That’s ok – its challenging to do that. It will get easier x

3. Izabela

Day 7 Done.
    Feeling good

• Emma Jory

Pleasure – glad you’re feeling good!

• Noela Polglaise

All caught up now but still very sore in shoulders and upper back. Found this yoga challenging, ive done yoga before but its basic kundalini yoga. I found im tight downward dog and cant step leg through to lunge. The one where you put leg up after that and open through hip is hard too. I need some easy hip openers amd stretches, very tight

• Emma Jory

Are you sore from class? Or just in general ? Yes take it at your own pace for the yoga – just do what you can. It will get easier x

4. Bobbie

I struggled with connecting my pelvis to the floor for the Cobra. That was MOST challenging.

• Emma Jory

HI Bobbie , yes we just chatted on faceobok. Ideally you don’t put pelvis on the floor on cobra 🙂

5. Melanie Tripkovic

Hi Emma
    I persevered with yoga for a year previously and didn’t like it at all. I have hyperflexible joints so my arms and legs were fatigued almost straight away. I hated downward dog! This was the ePilates class I was least looking forward to… but I’ve loved them both!! Maybe it’s about finding a yoga style and teacher suited to myself not the actual yoga! ‍♀️

• Emma Jory

That’s so great to hear! Im thrilled you are enjoying it- thanks for the lovely feedback. Can’t wait to train you in more YOGA! X

• Patricia

Done with day 7th! I am bit behind but I am happy with this challenge!

6. Molly

It was a tough but good exercise for me.

I guess I will improve as we continue.

7. Leigh-Ann Van der Merwe

Absolutely loving this 21 day challenge. Iv never done anything like this before. This is so good for beginners and also challenging. Iv always thought pilates and yoga was too slow for me as I love gym and fast training. But I’m absolutely loving this, it has changed my mindset completely. Thank you.

• Emma Jory

Oh that is so good to hear! I’m thrilled to know this! YEAH!

8. Cornelie

Hi Emma I liked the session but I find the downward dog difficult. I cannot stretch my legs and even if I keep my knees bent not sure if the back and head are in the right position. Does this come with practice? This is quite a basic movement in yoga so do you have any more advise how to practice it? Is there a tutorial in the member lounge? Thanks for your help. I love the challenge! X

• Emma Jory

Hi Cornelie, thanks for your message. Good to know, to ask me for modifications. You can do cat cow instead. On the hands and knees and rounding and arching the back. try to do a few downdogs so you slowly build up if you can but modify anytime wiht cat cow (yoga) or cat stretch (we call it in pilates) . hope that helps. Currently I don;t have a tutorial but good idea I will do one! Glad you’re loving it! X

9. Anita

Day 7 done I’m feeling great!

10. Tracy

Done day 7

11. Gina Claveria

Day 7 done, fell great and refresh again

12. Jinny

Yoga 6 & 7 done, awesome stretching

13. Elena

Day 7 done. Thanks

14. Lisa

Loving the challenge but today was messy for me. I’m not able to move easily from one loss to another but I did enjoy the stretches. I’ll keep practicing in hopes I can get better at the movements.

• Emma Jory

yes take it at your own pace – it’s just some new moves and do what yo can and feeling comfortable doing. It takes time to get them all x:)

15. rla

I am a dancer and have taken many yoga, pilates and barre classes in life and online. You have great pedagogy and really take time to explain and direct so clearly. Thanks! This 21-day challenge is fantastic!

• Emma Jory

Oh that is so nice to hear thank you so much for sharing that. Kind of you. Happy you’re enjoying it! PS I had to look up pedagogy! hehe

16. Jo

I love those workouts! Been busy lately, so I’m catching up and doing two on one day without problems. Thank you

17. Val Wright

Definitely getting more challenging. Looking forward to improving my flexibility.

18. Tamra

Day 7 done! The way you teach is so clear and concise and easy to understand. Thank you. I have more classes to catch up on and I’ll get there! I forgot how much I enjoy yoga and Pilates and how good it makes me feel.

• Emma Jory

thank you for the kind words. So glad you’re liking it and getting the benefits! X

• Emma Jory

So glad you’re liking it and getting the benefits!thank you for the kind words.
      X